Question

jrhenry11

RESEARCH PEOPLE sick of seeing How long does a hard inquiry affect me or up my score +100 points
Can't tell you how many times those question have been asked "we" the community don't mind answering questions but the simple ones are asked over and over again I swear people are getting dumber and dumber or lazier.....a combination were here to help but the simple 5 seconds of research in the advice section and you'd find your answer to these two question which have been asked a million times and its IRRITATING