Question

avjudfoh

Refinancing 2 accounts apr 35.99 on 1 and 7.7 the other what do you think one is only 3 months old.
I wish to lower the refinance to get a better APR on one of my loan with 35.99 but not sure if they will approve due to time frame on the loan.

regardless of the time frame, i'd be concerned why there are two accounts with an apr that high. if that apr was given to you as a penalty for late payment or as any justification to your credit risk then you're going to have trouble refinancing at a better rate.

Refinancing

I am just now getting this thanks for responding. I have tried to refinance in have been told my credit score and payment history is find but it is the length of credit history and income to debt. Either way you right I have not been able to refinance they want me to bring the balance down in build longer credit history.

Thank you for taking the time to respond wish I had ask sooner.