Question

GoodRIDDANCEdebt

Refinanced house. Someone attempted to open credit using my SS. Score dropped 181 pts. Normal?
Three hard inquires, including the one I authorized, over a month and a half combined with 3 1/2 year old mortgage being closed and I log on to CK and see a 181 drop and a 131 drop in my scores. I notified all bureaus of "fraud alert" but haven't frozen my credit. When these non-authorized queries are removed will my score likely recover just as quickly? I pay off accounts monthly and only debt is mortgage. I was in the 741 range before these 100+ point drops. Any encouragement out there or advice?