Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Aluna04

Refinance a high interest car loan or take a personal loan to pay off credit card debt?
I have average credit. I am looking to A) Refinance a car loan - approx 14,000 left to pay at 7.99% to lower my monthly payment, or B) Take out a personal loan to pay off credit card debt, approx 6,000. What would be the best option. I also am planning to apply for a house loan - no sooner than 8 months from now. Any suggestions?

What is the interest on the credit card debt?  What will be your interest on the personal loan?  You'll need to sit down and do some math to figure out which is the best route financially.  I don't know if your score is good or bad, so I can't advise you as to whether you should take out a new loan at all.  Sorry I can't be more help.