Rebuilding and fixing credit, just got 300cl, does maxing it out and paying early help or hurt?
So I just got my first credit card in over 7 years of defaults and bad decisions and with attempts to settle old debts withing past year and it's only a 300 CL and didn't even expect to get it. I want to maximize the benefits of this new credit card in rebuilding and improving my credit. I saw that you should only use a little and pay it off on time and then I also saw someone say that you use it and then pay early so it's 0 when cycle is up. So what if I max it out really quick, and pay it all off immediately, say within the first week or two of each cycle? Is that gonna help me, hurt me, or do nothing at all for me?