Question

Jaexyn

Quickest way to find the culprit of a dropped score?
So I've become current with all payments, paid off one loan completely, making more than minimum payments on another, and on a payment plan with the other. Just recently, TransUnion didn't recognize that I paid the one off, so I had to fax them the pay off letter. It now shows correctly in my CK Accounts section, but my score went down 2 points and this is the only thing I've done credit-wise in the past couple of weeks.

Is this a reason that it would go down? Is there a way on the site to find the most recent reasons for score changes? Also, to any CK website programmers, that little up or down arrow next to the scores? Yeah, make that clickable and have it take you to the reason for the change!! I have no idea why I lost 2 points, and it's not like TU will give you any info without paying them.