please open my account from credit union frederiksted virgin islands just borrow loan personalty
please open for me ok because very important for school soon next month because i not have money nothing very poor because my bills and rent already now and my jeep put gaslion everything time that why just asking can open my account for loan personalty borrow like $2,500 dollars so i will be promise back to credit union then i will be send for loan personalty owe people already about my name so i do it information just pray for me it because my million already from nigera england my account already need it but other again cost is $1,000 payment for shipping handles send me my package inside card gold and inside lots money that why how explain you better secret for me OK please help me OK then thank you please promise