Question

Munitorium

Perfect payment history, no public records, just got a mortgage yet my credit bombed from 725 to 625
I bounced through 3 different mortgage options before finally landing one, so that combined with the inquiries from the homeowner's insurance policy leave me with a "poor" score, even though I have never missed a payment, never had a default, never had a public record, etc. $26k student loans, $136k mortgage, and $75k/year income. I can't get approved for an Amex Blue Cash or comparable card due to my new score. Is all I can do wait around for the inquiries to disappear? I'd really rather just have one cash-back credit card in the end, but if there is some kind of stepping stone card that would be good to use I'm open to options.