Question

jojoftw

new site is HORRIBLE,score dropped and page layout is not user friendly.WHY mess with a good thing

TERRIBLE!

I agree, the new layout is awful. The new scoring is WRONG, it shows my score 100 points lower than actual.

Most Helpful Response

Too Confusing

Credit Karma needs to listen to the feedback.   The new layout is horrendous.  I used to check my score all the time, but the new look is so confusing I don't want to take the time to sort through the mess they have created.   

disgruntled

I agree.  My score also dropped 18 points and there's no way to communicate by phone. So I called Trans Union as directed and was told my credit score with Credit Karma was wrong and that if I wanted my FICO score I'd have to pay Trans Union $9.95.  They also told me they do not "GIVE" any information to Credit Karma to dertermine my score.

I could not get a straight answer from Credit Karma by email as to how my score dropped  without any new accounts opened, my payment history is flawless, just a company line response that there are "several" things Credit Karma uses in my credit report to determine my score.   I'm very dissatisfied with Credit Karma's lack of response to directly answer my questions and would not recommend them to use for accuracy of your score

This is awful

I have no idea why they made it worst then it was. But I hope they fix it fast. 

creepingmee

Enter Your Reply

+1 new layout sucks!

Five tissues please