Question

jojoftw

new site is HORRIBLE,score dropped and page layout is not user friendly.WHY mess with a good thing

Most Helpful Response

Too Confusing

Credit Karma needs to listen to the feedback.   The new layout is horrendous.  I used to check my score all the time, but the new look is so confusing I don't want to take the time to sort through the mess they have created.   

TERRIBLE!

I agree, the new layout is awful. The new scoring is WRONG, it shows my score 100 points lower than actual.

disgruntled

I agree.  My score also dropped 18 points and there's no way to communicate by phone. So I called Trans Union as directed and was told my credit score with Credit Karma was wrong and that if I wanted my FICO score I'd have to pay Trans Union $9.95.  They also told me they do not "GIVE" any information to Credit Karma to dertermine my score.

I could not get a straight answer from Credit Karma by email as to how my score dropped  without any new accounts opened, my payment history is flawless, just a company line response that there are "several" things Credit Karma uses in my credit report to determine my score.   I'm very dissatisfied with Credit Karma's lack of response to directly answer my questions and would not recommend them to use for accuracy of your score

score drop

score dropped over 100 points - yet i am making larger payments and have paid off a number of balances. SMH- so i guess you want to see people neck deep in debt for a great score. 

This is awful

I have no idea why they made it worst then it was. But I hope they fix it fast. 

creepingmee

Enter Your Reply

+1 new layout sucks!

Five tissues please

Scores dropped more than 60 without any

Last week my score was showing as 775 which reduced to 730 this week without any reason..How will I get to know the reason?