Question

NOTVRJORA

My "vantage score" just dropped 43 points in one week with no explaination. Nothing else has changed
You must always remember "WHO ARE THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY'S PAYING CUSTOMERS" it is not the consumer. The agency works for the credit card or loan company.

Do not expect your credit report to be fair or transparent to you as a consumer, because they do not care a hoot about you. My "vantage score" recently dropped 43 points in one week and
I asked why. Nothing had changed and no new debt occurred. I have never been late on a payment but I can not get an answer.
All three other scores stayed the same .
Last year i paid off an auto loan early (about 36 months on a 60 month loan) and my score dropped as soon as I made my last payment. I have many other accounts that are older some as old as 20 and 30 years.
I got tired of the double talk answers about all the variables so I just watch my credit now mainly to guard against theft of id or false claims but I no longer try to pay to too much attention to scores, but they are getting stupidly senseless.