My credit score dropped A LOT
My husband and I want to purchase a home by the end of the year. The odds are against us, credit wise. My husband had to file bankruptcy before we were married close to 4 years ago. Since then he's been doing A LOT better, better then me. I have three credit cards, two close to there limits and one with a 0 balance. I checked my credit score today and it dropped from 698 to 617 and I don't understand why. I don't use my cards anymore and I pay them off well before their due date. I haven't applied for a new card and I have no bills over due.
I'm new to the credit world. I know the basics and trying to fix them, but it seems I'm missing something. I just want to fix my credit before the new year. How do I do this? What am I missing?