my credit is 590, whats a good creditcard i could get that would help me improve my score over time?
i only have 1 open account, and that is in good standing.

dubveer4

Most Helpful Response

when you have a 590, the best credit card to have is one, anyone will give you... typically, you need a 620 score with a decent income, before anyone will even look at you.

do a merged credit pull from all 3 bureaus, with the scores, and see exactly what else is on your report, that might be causing the 590, resolve that, and keep making the payments on time. untill then you need to keep your blalances down to less than 45% of your available credit, and just give it time.

good luck,

Response by
matman1490

FHA home loan with a score under 600

You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. I have client's who have got approved and received a good rate at The Lenders Network with FHA and VA home loans. If anyone can find you a loan they can!

Response by
BeverlyHillsagentASAP

that is a pretty low credit score. when i had that low credit score, i couldnt even get a credit card! what i am doing currently is getting a secure credit card through the bank.

Response by
queenangelgr

Submit to the Community