Question

dubveer4

my credit is 590, whats a good creditcard i could get that would help me improve my score over time?
i only have 1 open account, and that is in good standing.

when you have a 590, the best credit card to have is one, anyone will give you... typically, you need a 620 score with a decent income, before anyone will even look at you.

do a merged credit pull from all 3 bureaus, with the scores, and see exactly what else is on your report, that might be causing the 590, resolve that, and keep making the payments on time. untill then you need to keep your blalances down to less than 45% of your available credit, and just give it time.

good luck,

Ms Nancy

You can get a Capital One platinum credit card wirh a limit of $300 ... create an account with credit sesame and you can check to see if you pre qualify .. my score was 580 when I got approved. Ive had it 6 months and in good standing and got a credit increase of $200 .. Best card to get your credit score up.
I also got approved for a walmart credit card and a Victoria Secret card. Both with $500 limits.

that is a pretty low credit score. when i had that low credit score, i couldnt even get a credit card! what i am doing currently is getting a secure credit card through the bank.

FHA home loan with a score under 600

You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. I have client's who have got approved and received a good rate at The Lenders Network with FHA and VA home loans. If anyone can find you a loan they can!

Walmare store card

They will give this to almost anyone with a pulse.  Charge 1 or 2 things and pay it off your score should go up in a few months.