Question

Soulfuleye

my bankruptsy will be dismissed will i get my score back since i did not file against any creditors?
I have worked so very hard the past 4 yrs to get my credit score up. I inherited our family propery that my mother borrowed on I was just trying to stop the confirmation sale of our property and I was told if I filed Bankruptsy that day it would delay it and give my enough time to get an attorney to get our property back. I had no idea of how Banckruptsy even works it was not explained to me at all! I learned the hard way when i checked my score and it was -64 pts! The only thing i did was take some hour course they require and fill out a few papers. I never went back to file against any of my creditors and I am not going to I will let it dismiss itself out....It doesnt make sense to penalize you unless you file against the creditors and go in front of the judge! Can they do this? Please help if there is anything that can be done about this please share. I greatly appreciate your time.