Question

Lawdav45

Looking to refi a mtge with a 658 score
I am interested in refinancing my mtge with a cash out to consolidate my credit cards. My CreditKarma score is 684, but my Fico scores show 655-656 and 684. My lender advised getting my score to 680 by reducing my debt to limit ratio to 74% on the accounts I am over that. Is this good advice?
On a related note, my 20 yr old son who has no credit is interested in buying a car and I will have to co-sign for him Im sure. How long after my refi should he have to wait before I should do that?

Yes, your lender is giving you good advice.  Don't co-sign your son's loan unless you want to be responsible for paying it.  I'd wait as long as possible (I'd wait until he can get it on his own).  Best of luck!