Question

NONAMETRUSTER

LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST MORTGAGE CORPORATION-FAILURE TO COMPLY TO COURT ORDER.
I have been going through a Divorce since Sept 2010. where by I took the house as medicated with X-Wife, Mortgaged in her name only, but agreed to sign over pending loan acceptance, every time working with Wells Fargo Mortgage, Loans could not be processed threw them due to X-Wife Not Giving authorization to release payoff amount. One Time Wells Fargo sent me a Letter and phone call telling me I was approved for a Loan, which was more than payoff (X-Finally allowed), all i was told to do need to set up closing date? Before I could get into the office I was told that the Loan Was being denied due to my Income, (this after having given Wells Fargo Mortgage all THEIR Requested Documentation for my load. There are other things involved with this and questions of X-Wife Attorney Not Providing Responses to E-mails and Letters that he should have got his client to move forward, after a Judge tells X-Wife and her Attorney what he recommendation are to get this matter over with. He still does not respond to my E-mails reference to providing finalized legal documents, he was associated with in having me sign before a Notary Public. As said this Divorce has been nothing short of causing me medical problems, and a miserable life.