Question

swlsn

Just Purchased 3-in-One from Experian: Big Difference in Scores
I am trying to find a new place to live and my realtor requested for me to purchase a 3-in-One Credit Report. I told him, I have been keeping a close eye on my scores and I was over 700. Now I look like an idiot.

Credit Karma Scores: 3-in-One Scores: Difference
Transunion: 702 Transunion: 642 60 pts
Experian: 704 Experian: 638 66 pts

I even hired a company to clean up my credit and it looks like everything is a complete waste of time. This is all out of our control, yet major decisions are made based on this ridiculous system. I have filed over 50 times to each reporting agency for discrepancies, and still it isnt correct.

WHAT THE XXXX

What are we suppose to do? I have spent countless dollars, time, energy, you name it to ensure all is correct. Yet, it still isnt. In fact, it looks like my inquiries have actually hurt me because I see them on my report.
Experian: 638