Question

Justme717

Insurance took a long time paying off a loan on a car I had a week. I never made a payment. Fix this
I bought a 09 car (im only 19 so it was my first) and it was totaled due to a natural disaster a week after I bought it. Insurance said they would fix it and ended up totaling it without my consent. They then refused to pay the total loan amount. Thank god for gap. However, I never made a payment because I had the car a WEEK. The said they send my loan in for it being past due on payments. Now gap is paying it off, however I still suffer from the credit ratings. How do I go about fighting the negative points??