Question

latrobegirl

I paid almost the full balance off of one of my credit cards, but my score dropped. Why?
A couple of weeks ago, I made significant payments on all of my credit cards. Currently only one reflects the payment I made. I totally understand that it can take 4-6 weeks for the credit reporting process. One of the cards, I paid down has already been reported. I was expecting to see an increase in my score, unfortunately, this wasn't the case. I actually saw a 5 point decrease in the TransUnion score. Can someone explain this to me?