I need to up my score 30 points
I recently over the last couple of years have been trying to build my credit. I took out a low 6 month loan and paid it off in January. I have also opened a small credit limit, secured credit card. My score since doing these has risen in the last month from 606 to 627. To qualify for a certain mortgage program, I will need my score to be at least 660. My question is does anyone have any advice as to how I can do this? I have only had my secured credit card 3 months, but have been paying it off completely as soon as I get the bill, would it be helpful to me to ask them to raise my line of credit? Any advice will be helpful, I feel like Im so close but so far away.

tasha120607

Try opening a credit line at a furniture store like Bad**** or Ashley, maybe Best Buy...

Response by
BlueSpyder

Submit to the Community