Question

Vonsey09

I have 15 inquiries which were pulled for car finance, I was lied to, how do I get them removed?
I went to see if I could finance a new car, My credit was in the low 700 range at the time. At the kia dealership they told me they would only pull my credit through one bank and they would be soft pull. I ended up not getting a car from there, but was getting letters in the mail for weeks after from different banks stating that they were still pulling to check finance options. I know have about 11 hard inquiries because of this. I don't have the letters anymore, but I am trying to find out which banks they checked with to see if I can get these pulls removed, do you have any advice? It is really affecting my credit.