Question

ParanoidPhoneOwner

How much would score drop after defaulting $814 T-Mobile iPhone payment?
How much would the credit score go down if one were to default on a $814 iPhone 7 Plus?
I traded my Pixel XL with a guy on Craiglist for his iPhone 7 Plus, only to find out it is still being financed. I assume he must have good credit to be able to finance such a phone. If he defaults on the payments, I get blacklisted on my iPhone, and he still gets to keep my paid off Pixel XL.

Is defaulting common? How much would his credit score go down by? Just asking to seek reassurance that maybe, it wont happen.