How long for the credit score to come back up after a drop and a dispute?
I have an account wich supposedly had automatic payment activated but actually had not (BOA made a mistake). Due to that there was an overusage of the credit (2200 for a 1500 card). Subsequently my credit score dropped from 760 to 650. BOA say they cannot do anything and that I have to dispute it myself.

Additional info :
- I have paid off entirely the credit debt
- I have closed the credit account because of the terrible experience I had with BOA (i do not trust them anymore)
- My checking account always had more then enough to pay the debt at all time.
- I have only two other credit account that I never use (<2%)
- I have one mortgage

If the dispute is not successful, how long does it take for the credit score to come back up ?
How likely is the dispute to be successful ?