Question

Ajohns1010

How long, for a mortgage to come off of a credit score, after a refinance out of my name
My ex husband refinanced the house into just his name, how long will it take for the mortgage to come off of my report??

10 years if no derogitory remarks, 7 to 7 1/2 if there were. I believe.  But in reality it is helping your credit unless there were a lot of late payments. it shows diversity and length of history.  Anywhere within 2 to 4 months it will show closed and payed in full and show that you have no more obligation to it. but will show on history.