Question

dolly02

how do i remove bankrupt from credit report

The Bankruptcy Legal Record

Legal Records on your credit report (also known as Public Records) include tax liens, court judgments, and bankruptcies.  If you file for bankruptcy, that record will remain on your credit report for seven years or longer depending on the type of bankruptcy filed.

Issue

Stays On Report

Description

Chapter 13 Bankruptcy

Seven Years from the Filing Date

Under Chapter 13 bankruptcy, a person repays at least a portion of their debts. Chapter 13 bankruptcy will remain in the credit report for seven years from the filing date.

Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

Ten Years from the Filing Date

Under Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a person does not repay any of the debts included in the filing. Chapter 7 bankruptcy remains on the credit report for 10 years from the filing date.

My Source: http://www.freecreditscore.com/resources/credit-articles/manage-debt/bankruptcies

maureen52

My bankruptcy has been on my report for 10 years and 3 months and was discharged 10 years and 3 months ago, how do i get it removed?

Cheetamom

My bankruptcy was filed in May 2005 but is still showing on my credit report

diamond1160

I filed a bankruptcy but did not go through with it it has been dismissed and it has still been reported on my credit report as a bankruptcy how do I get this removed off of my credit report a third party has reported to all 3 credit bureaus and now it looks like a bankruptcy on my creditors and I can't use my credit cards because of this how do I go after the third party and make them remove this

Jensetter04

I was thinking of applying for a bankruptcy form because i have no other options, I’m on a fixed income and cannot afford new things like auto loan, mortgage loan. My insurance premiums increased and the interest rate has hindered me from getting some benefits and securing a job I wish. I came across a comment of a man on a blog giving kudos to EXCELLENT REPAIRS for job well done in clearing off his debts and fixing his bad credit report. I took a risk by hiring him to fix my credit. I’m happy to tell you that my credit was fixed within 5-6 days by this exceptional credit expert. I was impressed by his work and that’s the reason I’m recommending him as well. You can reach him at sgiacalone03@ g m a i l . c o m, He’s name is Steve Giacalone… You will be glad you did

CREDIT SCRUBBER

Get a credit scrubber, I paid $1500 and within 120 days my score went from 340 to 770

ladorisdesmar

what is that

Enter Your Reply

tonychamp

what is a credit scrubber

Hello everyone! I think i have found solution to 68% of  Americans problem. And i have seen so many recommendations on Alan. I wouldn’t advise anyone to use most of the hackers pr site on here as they are fake and scammers and mostly with delays. but if you need a real Fico, Transunion, equifax and experian credit agent to change your school grades, boost or rebuild your credit score? They can also help you eliminate negativity in your records (Theft & criminal, eviction) and bankruptcies and mortgage debts. he also tackles tax aliens, this guy is just the best out there. you can contact (best  hacker) He's a legit credit repair agent... I have also used him a few times to change attendance records off skyward and heard he does social network hacks also. Hope that helps?  you can also get a loan through them via secured and trusted source. His email is - (besthacker0509  @   gmail   .   com ) Y'all can can thank me later.

Jensetter04

Never really went through with bankruptc

I filled bankruptcy but never went through with it, is there any way to get that removed from my credit score ?

tonychamp

i also never followed thru and wish i did and saved three houses or at least kept one. i took it off one burea by dispute but the others still show it

Bankruptcy from 2005

How do I go about removing my bankruptcy from my credit reports?

bankruptcy

how do i remove bankruptcy?frankied

Mr Howard Fox

How do I go about having my bankruptcy removed from my credit report? I filed in 2002, it is now 2014 more than 10 years. Please advise or can you do something about it? Thank you I remain Howard fox. Hoping to hear from you soon.

A Bk stays for 10 years from the filing date.

Remove chapter 13 bankruptcy from credit

How do you remove the bankruptcy from your credit report. It's a chapter 13, and it's been 7 years since filing.

Jensetter04

Bankruptcy

How do I get rid of a bankruptcy chapter 7 that I filed back in 2005 off of my credit?

How to remove bankruptcy

it's a long wait but 7 years is what it takes to get it erased.  Don't think you can't get cause some company will give you a chance nosing you can only claim bankruptcy once. When your 7 years ends make sure they do not bring it up when trying to get credit it's illegal to bring it up once you. 7 years is up. You start fresh,

Jensetter04