Question

Posted in Retirement

cool024

how do i get my score up
i need help

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

raise credit score

How can i raise my credit score fro 604 to 700 with 5 negatives collection

ESSYLU

Try to get the collections removed witg a credit repair company. Ive used Lexington law and credit saint in the past. Both did a good job.

credit score

How can I raise my credit score from 750 to 800

Melowme

Get your credit cleaned with the help of a reliable personnel Fico and Ex Transunion agent! He's tested and trusted. I had a very low credit score (around 520) and it was ruining my life. I needed help. I was very depressed because of it and had been trying to repair it but It just seems nothing was capable of getting my score raised quickly. I needed something done fast. I had read a lot of good things about this hacker online which gave me a go ahead to try him out. I almost gave up my search for a real agent because I kept meeting fake people who are not capable enough and who are always after the money, I've been conned by them. this programmer is not about the money but about attaining a good reputation at always satisfying his customers. My credit score is now 780, 790 and 820 on all big 3 bureaus and it was 100% confirmed by FICO. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done on my credit report. Reach out to him for help at yatesnovakovic @ g m a i l . c o m  He's affordable and always at your service.  

ESSYLU

I would say that it's mainly a waiting game. People with 800 scores like my parents have had the same accounts open forever. They've never been late and they stay below 30% utilization. Typically you'll need diversity: mortgage, auto loan, and credit cards. Your average age of accounts will need to be atleast 10 years and no hard inquiries and obviously no collections or late payments. Also need to keep utilization under 30% on credit cards, but under 10% is even better.

Joehacker

Firstly I need to thank joehacker for helping me increase my credit score from 580 to 820 because I have met a lot of fake hacker who promised to clean up credit scores but it all fake until I met joehacker who help me out within 7days and bring smile to my face. I am doing this to appreciate is work so that other people can benefit such help and opportunity from him and can able to help you withnin 7days. You can get in touch with him at : joehacker001 At Gmail. Com

Reliant Credit Repair

If you are looking for resukts try this credit repair company called Reliant Credit Repair. You should also check out the FICO model online and use it to manage your credit and you will see change in your scores 

Melowme

increase my credit score

Increase my credit score.

Joehacker

Firstly I need to thank joehacker for helping me increase my credit score from 580 to 820 because I have met a lot of fake hacker who promised to clean up my bad credit scores but it all fake until I met joehacker who help me out within 7days and bring smile to my face. I am doing this to appreciate is work so that other people can benefit such help and opportunity from him and can able to help you withnin 7days. You can get in touch with him at : joehacker001 At Gmail. Com

nevermind

Credit cleansing

Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next