Question

WhiteEagle92

How can I raise my score, I've been stuck at 600 for 2 years?
I have been with Credit Karma for 2 years and my score has been at 600-620, never changing much. I have Capital one: $500 limit- bal $0-$50, Capital One #2: $500 limit- $0 bal, Barclay Bank $1300 limit: High balance $1000. Previous cards Orchard Bank, Applied Bank from 2009-2012, closed now. A student loan-pmts current, all cards have always been on time since 2009 when opened. The only blemish is one collection for around $1200 that I disputed, but the company won't send a bill. I have an old defaulted student loan from 2007 that was paid, and old paid collections. I paid off a $6,000 car loan but the dealer refused to report it. Other than the obvious paying down the Barclay Card, I'm lost as to what else to do. Nothing changed no matter what I did. Any tips please???