How can I raise my score if I already have low cc utilization and all on-time payments forever!
How can I raise my credit score if I already have a below 20% utilization (I pay off every month), and have a completely on-time report?

My total credit limit is $10k; we also have student loans, mortgage, and 2 car loans. I am paying off 1 car loan this week, but have not seen any score increase in a long time, despite paying off all our credit card balances. My wife and I got new jobs this year and are making about $100k gross yearly income. Our cards include 2 capital one cards that are the oldest (6 yrs.), but only a total of $1500 limit, numerous store cards, and a Citi Forward of $4k limit that is 4 yrs. old.