How can I get my credit union to report to all 3 credit bureau's ?
I Have a problem and maybe you can help. i belong to a credit union and have several loans with them. the problem i have is that they only report to Experian. My Experian credit score is pretty good 736( fako). The other credit agency's don't know anything about my car loan(3 years) or my $7,500 limit credit union Visa card (3 years). I've never missed a payment. Experian classifies me as low risk. How can I get the other agency's to have the same information that Experian has ? The credit union says they don't plan to report to the other credit agency's because it cost them money to report to the credit agency's .