Question

nicknastoff

Hard inquiries on my report that I don't think should be there!
So my credit union is contacting the credit companies that show I had 2 late payments in the last 2years to actually remove them, which is great.. but when I asked if they were removed, they pulled my credit report. It showed that they were not removed after 3 weeks. So they contacted them again. I waited another 2 weeks (like they told me to) and to no avail, they were still on there. Come to find out, these requests to see if they were removed affected my score because of the inquiries. Is there any way to get these removed since obviously someone messed up and didn't remove the late payment history the first time? I dont think this is my fault, and I didn't even know it would put a hard inquiry on my account because they didn't even tell me they had to pull the report to find out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!