Question

Jonamonathan

hard inquiries from car shopping
I recently purchased a new vehicle. While I was shopping, I had several banks and dealerships run my credit. I now have a lot of hard inquiries on my credit report.

The way I understood this was that you are allowed a certain amount of hard inquiries within a specific time frame when home or car shopping. I thought that these hard inquiries would be considered as one, or something along those lines.

Does anyone know how that works? Will I need to debate this will the credit companies or is this something that will automatically change once it is fully processed?