Got added as an authorized user and now my cedit went down 80 points. Do I leave it there or dispute
I got an email saying my credit has changed. I've worked hard to get it good and it was great. Now it went down 80 points because it said I was added as an authorized user on a care credit card. I wasn't asked to be put on and I want to be taken off, but I'm afraid if I take that off now will it make my credit even worse or will it put it back to where it was since I've worked so hard to keep it working well like it was.