Got 4 accounts going. How soon will my perfect payment history raise my score?
Hi, all.

I'm trying to get my first mortgage between April and June of next year. I've used Lexington Law to dispute things on my report and there have been removals. I have five collections (medical) that I will either pay off or have removed between now and then. I have heard paying off collections doesn't really affect your score, and in fact sometimes can make it worse initially. My utilization is 0-15 and I have two installment loans and two cards. I have 9 inquiries right now that will fall to 0 by April so I should see a small boost there. My real question is this.: My accounts were opened in 9/2012 and 4/2013. Will my score raise between now and April from continuing to pay those on time? If so, is there any idea how much of a raise in score I can expect?