Does a car loan(with a very small amount) decrese your chance of getting a second car loan?
I currently have a car loan that only has 500 dollars left on it. The car that I've been looking to buy finally popped up in a reasonable area close to me, and it's at the right price. How much is the first car loan going to hurt my chances of getting a second auto loan? Is the amount so low, it's not even going to really matter? Or, does a credit lender look and see that I already have an auto loan(regardless of amount left on it) and right then and there make it harder for me to qualify? Thanks anyone!