Difference in "standing/ payment status" between the bureaus!
I recently purchased an extensive credit report ( I know I get it for free but due to technical glitches, I lost it... long story)...
On the report there are several cards. All 3 bureaus on the report. But some cards list Experian and Equifax as PAID or GOOD but Transunion as NEGATIVE. Why does that happen? Shouldn't all 3 report the same information? One instance I have a card that was paid off in a settlement with the creditor.. and its reporting to Experian as " legally paid in full" and then Equifax reporting " Bad Debt/ Skip" and nothing for TransUnion....Can I get the creditor to report it all the same? Is that helpful to do that? Would I call The Credit bureau or creditor?