Question

Greenpilgrim

Credit went from 500 levels to 680 and then stopped improving. What do I do now?
I had a short sale a year ago. During the short sale, I kept up all my payments except for the mortgage. After the sale went through, I concentrated on paying off all my balances. My overall credit report grade is C even though my individual grades are A's and B's. I have no balance on my personal cards and will be paying off my $2000 school loan balance soon. I still have a large balance on a business card that I will focus on after the school loan. I'm uncertain if this is tied to my personal credit. I've made 133 on time payments since the short sale. I recently asked for a credit increase on two existing cards and was denied because of my charge offs from the short sale. I'm not sure what I can do after I pay off my school and business debt. Any thoughts?