Question

Nubbles13

Credit score went down by 120+ points in one update, while Equifax went up??! No major changes
Anyone know why this would happen or who I would contact to help get some clarity? Transunion all of a sudden dropped 120+ points in one update with no major changes that I can see or know about and Equifax went up by 6 points. Seems very odd to me and I've been combing over this site trying to find out what the difference is and what happened with Transunion. I understand that creditors report at different times to different bureaus, but there's not like a 95 point difference in the two scores, which seems egregious.

Anyone have any ideas?