Question

LNPA

CK/Credit Score dropped please with no Negatives, no missed payments and little debt... WHY?
My Ck score a week ago was 710 and climbing. I have no 0 negatives and no high balances. I have two store accounts and very little debts. Over the last ten years i have paid for everything in cash, and did not have any major credit cards. I recently was approved for two credit cards, but have not used them. My new CK score a week later dropped 52 points to 658. How and why is that possible?

When i ran the credit simulator in CK it stated that my score was increase by 37 points instead it dropped?