Can I bring up my score 60 points in a month?
I recently paid off my care credit card that had only been opened a year and found out they closed the account and it dropped my score 60 points. I panicked and paid off an old debt which I found out through here you shouldn't? I'm trying to buy a car in a month and this has totally ruined it. Couple questions; can they close the care credit account without me knowing? What can I do to bring up my score in a month? Also if I apply for a secured or regular credit card how long apart does it have to be from when I finance a car to not count as a separate inquiry? Thank you.

yes, they can close the account when they wish. I don't know how you can raise your credit sixty points in the next month because you did not mention how many open accounts you have and how much utilization you are showing. The credit card inquiry WILL be counted separately from the auto inquiry, no matter when it is done in relation to the auto inquiry. Only mortgage, auto, and student loan inquiries are scored as one when they are done within a window of time and that has to be in the same category, you cannot get auto and mortgage inquiries scored as one, only multiple auto inquiries will be scored as one or multiply mortgage inquiries scored as one, you can't mix different kinds of inquiries together.

If you have current credit cards with a balance, you can pay your balances down for a score improvement. if you have any negative info on your reports, if you can get it removed that would be a score improvement.

Keep in mind that auto lenders look at more than your scores in their lending decisions. Your overall credit report is just as important. Income, debt to income ratio, time at employment, mileage and age of car to be financed, amount of down payment are all important factors to. Also be aware that most auto lenders use an auto version of FICO scores (not the scores that you find here)

I advise for you to read all that you can about credit, do what you can to improve your credit and if at all possible wait on the car purchase for a few months until you get things squared away.