Advice on raising my score?..
I joined Credit Karma close to a year ago and have been monitoring my score like a hawk ever since, since my boyfriend and I are looking to buy a house this year. I don't remember what my score was when I first joined but I know it was somewhere in the high 600's. I had closed a few store credit cards a few years back because i wasn't using them(not knowing the negative consequences at the time), so I'm assuming thats why my score was so low. I was able to get it up to 708 over the course of a few months, although I'm not sure exactly how. I then again made a mistake by paying off one of my student loans, which closed the account, and made my credit score drop back down to 699.

I have about $60,000 in student loans, a car loan with a balance of around $14,000 and 3 major credit cards with high credit limits with only 9% credit utilization. At this point I'm not sure what I can do to raise my score. I always pay everything on time.

Any suggestions?..