A $7000 judgement from 2012 has been vacated. How much will my score go up, if at all?
I have a $7000 judgement from a fradulent Capital One account. They did an investigation and its been vacated (it went to court in a state we werent even living in anymore). They say it may be 30-60 days before its actually gone off of my credit report. How many points, if any, could I possibly expect my score to move once this is done. I'm in the process of trying to purchase a house and I'm only need have my score move about 60-80 pts. I've already applied for secured cards an expect that to help. But in the meantime, I've got my fingers crossed..