Oklahoma Employees Credit Union (OECU) Reviews

Jan 06, 2017
Just horrible!
mrscrowe Account Holder

Thankfully, I do not bank here. Came in to conduct a sales transaction with one of their customers and was horrified at their "we can't help you" attitude. The details of the actual transaction are unimportant but truly, these were the most unhelpful employees I have ever met. We also enjoyed their passive aggressive, over sweet "buh byes" as we left their facility. (Really, if I'd wanted to fly Southwest, I would have.) Be warned. Their customer service is as limited as their intelligence.

Oct 15, 2016
INCOMPETENT LIARS

My credit score is 850 and they were still the most horrible finiancial institution I have ever dealt with.  They also lie to your face, misplace documents.  They "accidentally" left the decimal off an interest rate, converting it to a double digit interest versus a very low rate until they were caught.  They tried to get me to obtain their insurance who likely pays them a kickback.  They tried to demand more documents AT CLOSING!!!!  They have little to no customer service.  They disable online banking if you do not log in regularly and do not send paper statements instead.  Stay away unless you like to be aggravated, lied to and ripped off.  They also lied about not selling the loans.