Oklahoma Employees Credit Union (OECU)

Oct 15, 2016
INCOMPETENT LIARS

My credit score is 850 and they were still the most horrible finiancial institution I have ever dealt with.  They also lie to your face, misplace documents.  They "accidentally" left the decimal off an interest rate, converting it to a double digit interest versus a very low rate until they were caught.  They tried to get me to obtain their insurance who likely pays them a kickback.  They tried to demand more documents AT CLOSING!!!!  They have little to no customer service.  They disable online banking if you do not log in regularly and do not send paper statements instead.  Stay away unless you like to be aggravated, lied to and ripped off.  They also lied about not selling the loans.

Jul 08, 2016
Would not recomend this CU to anyone!
BrMurph Account Holder

I have been a member here for over 2 years, and recently I have been treated worse than I ever have by a finacial institution ever. They lied to me, mislead me, and ignored me. I was also informed my problems were not important enough to be dealt with by senior management they had better things to deal with than the mishandling of my $549!