Listerhill Credit Union

May 31, 2016
Overdraft Fees

They charged me two overdraft fees even though I only overdrafted once and when I went in to talk to them about it they just kinda blew me off. The service I receive here is horrible. I am in the process of transferring my accounts away from this place. Oh, and that's not to mention the ridiculous 17.25% interest rate on my car loan.

Mar 11, 2016
Transactions have missing information

Transactions on line have missiong and/or no information about the transactions.  The Pendings end up half way down the page instead of at the top, therefore easily can be compromised if unnoticed.  If a Pending is unnoticed by the customer, Listerhill credit union does not pay it back.  However, if all of the Pending transactions were at the top of the page, as it should be, then the transaction would not be missed by the customer.  Something shady going on here.  To me it looks like a way for Listerhill to make money underhandedly.