KeyPoint Credit Union

Jun 14, 2016
Doesn't report to TransUnion
pkak Account Holder

Auto loan rates are a bit high and also doesn't report loan information to TransUnion.

I have auto loan and they have not reported the information to TransUnion.

+ves - easy approval process, actually Car dealer did all the paper work on my behalf.

Customer Service and service at the branch is THE BEST in San Jose area.

-ves -

Auto loan interests are hight, I got it for 4.49%

Checking account dividends are very low, 0.05%, higher than Wells Fargo 0.01% :-)

KeyPoint doesn't report to TransUnion.

Jun 07, 2016
Process simplified and fast
itsmeteja Account Holder

I am new to United States, which ever the bank (including quite a few credit unions) I visited they simply wasted my time. I had applied my auto loan through web portal they had processed it and approved in a day with the best rate of ~3% where as others were quoting 12% and above. Not even single time I need to call them to release the cheque.

It is just fantastic.

Apr 06, 2016
Awesome banking experience
busykai Account Holder

Real, listening, helping and friendly people. They helped me a lot in my first steps navigating the U.S. financial system. After half a year of having an auto loan opened (have two auto loans with them), I've got pre-approved (without credit history inquiry) for a credit card with a decent credit line. I really, really like doing business with them.