Credit Union Reviews

Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU)

5.05 1 Review Write a Review

Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Rev. Glenn A. Merrill Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I have used KSCFCU for several years now.  The application process and the customer service are tops in my opinion.  The personnel at the two branches I use have each been very friendly and have called me Mr. Merrill by at least the third time any have met me.  So I try to remember each of their names, too.

The home office has always been very happy and eager to help over the phone (sometimes I mess up on the internet log-ins).

Now that I have an ATM card, I do use the outside ATM at KSCFCU, however, I do like to visit inside because the staff really do make me feel like part of the KSCFCU family.

I seldom (never) respond to request for comments, but with KSFCU, I just can't help it'

KSCFCU is wonderful.

Glenn A. Merrill

Nov 23, 2012 Reply
Result 1-1 of 1Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU)

Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing service to anyone that lives, works, or worships in Florida’s Brevard and Volusia counties. Financial products include checking and savings accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, IRAs, home equity, mortgages, and business banking services. Account access is available online with PCU Online Banking and by automated phone service. KSFCU’s website also features a tools and resources section complete with payment calculators, educational articles, and access to other online financial resources. Customer service is available online, by phone, and in thirteen branch locations.

Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in 1963 as Merritt Island Launch Area (MILA) Federal Credit Union. Today, KSCFCU serves more than 47,000 members with over $446 million.

Company Details