Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU)

How Credit Karma Can Help

Credit Karma is an entirely free credit resource. See your credit information, educational tools and more. No catch.
  • Credit Scores
  • Credit Reports
  • Personalized Offers
  • Reviews (4)

I have always recieved great help with my banking and any problems that have come up. Online payments no trouble. I really like this bank.

Horrible bank

Service is terrible and the loan as financing department are as sly and crooked as they come. Banks like these who take advantage of young people are the reason our country is in debt like it is. I suggest anyone who banks here to read the fine print and if possible choose a different bank.

I do bank with this bank and have never had a problem. Car loan was handled with no problem. When someone got my card number it was handled fast and no problems came from that. So I don't understand how the bank got this review ? Four years with them now and no problems. Car payment made online from my account by transfer to car loan. Still bank there.

junebug3122's reply was:

Terrible service

I have used this CU for more than 30 years. I recently switched the manority of my business here. I am regretting this decision. It is VERY apparent that management does not believe in or promote customer service as a priority. The employees seem to be very unhappy - this also points to poor management .

Do yourself a  favor, bank elsewhere.

Rev. Glenn A. Merrill

I have used KSCFCU for several years now.  The application process and the customer service are tops in my opinion.  The personnel at the two branches I use have each been very friendly and have called me Mr. Merrill by at least the third time any have met me.  So I try to remember each of their names, too.

The home office has always been very happy and eager to help over the phone (sometimes I mess up on the internet log-ins).

Now that I have an ATM card, I do use the outside ATM at KSCFCU, however, I do like to visit inside because the staff really do make me feel like part of the KSCFCU family.

I seldom (never) respond to request for comments, but with KSFCU, I just can't help it'

KSCFCU is wonderful.

Glenn A. Merrill

Add Your Review Of Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU)

Rate this product

Rate your application experience (Optional)

What is your experience with this product?

I Have It

I Used To Have It

I Applied For It

Write your review:

Post as Member

Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union (KSCFCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative providing service to anyone that lives, works, or worships in Florida’s Brevard and Volusia counties. Financial products include checking and savings accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, IRAs, home equity, mortgages, and business banking services. Account access is available online with PCU Online Banking and by automated phone service. KSFCU’s website also features a tools and resources section complete with payment calculators, educational articles, and access to other online financial resources. Customer service is available online, by phone, and in thirteen branch locations.

Kennedy Space Center Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in 1963 as Merritt Island Launch Area (MILA) Federal Credit Union. Today, KSCFCU serves more than 47,000 members with over $446 million.