Credit Union Reviews

JSC Federal Credit Union (JSCFCU)

2.85 6 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Long-time member; new auto loan Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

I have been a member of JSC FCU for over 15 years.  I just applied for an auto loan with them and got the most amazing customer service and loan rate I could have hoped for: 1.99%.  My credit is good/fair and I couldn't believe that I got such an amazing interest rate!  I will be applying for a home re-fi loan soon with JSC.  They have always been great to me.

CurlyTxGirl's review was:

Apr 20, 2014 Reply

CurlyTxGirl(2, 1)

Review by CurlyTxGirl

New Account Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Went to inquire and open new checking account after searching the area in Pearland. The account reps are horrible, the lady would answer questions with a simple answer(plain). Seems like she had an attitude and could care less. I will be closing all accounts from JSC Pearland. Horrible.

Jan 07, 2014 Reply
Prospective new customer. Helpful to 1 out of 1 people

Pathetic. I have tried 6 times today to get a quote for refinancing my home. Never could get a person on the phone, got disconnected or got routed to the wrong department. I even told the last person who answered the phone, from the main number?,, that I had read reviews about the bad customer service. These people have to know their customer services sucks. They just don't care. I will NEVER do business with them.

Nov 05, 2013 Reply
Long time member; auto loan with JSC

CurlyTxGirl's review was:

Apr 20, 2014 Reply

CurlyTxGirl(2, 1)

Review by CurlyTxGirl

The JSC credit union on 1330 Gemini Houston Texas 77258

is the most Rude people that work there . The bank president

will not even take calls. I was with Goodyear employee credit union

that was bought out by jsc and i had been customer for 40 years.

well i got this nasty notice that they were reporting me to a  credit

bureaus that i had missed a payment on a credit card from them.

the payment asked for was $31.00 to be paid on june 19.  i AM RETIRED

my social security check comes in after the 19 on around the 22 of the month

so that would make me late for the june payment so i paid it on may the 23.

of $600 dollars to cover the  june payment due on june 19.

But because the money was not made after the june statement was sent

out then the early payment does not count as a payment just counts on

the balance. so even though i am paid way ahead on the balance on the card

they are going to report me as a late payment. because i could not send another

payment till i got the social security payment which JSC posted late on june 27

and that is when i could make another payment  which i made another $500 payment

That i thought would be a july payment but now find out it will not be counted as a

timly payment. money has to be payed when the statement is mailed out.

customers relations are the worst here and so is the ones running this bank.

a president that wont even talk to you on the phone if i did not live 40 miles from

this bank i would have driven there to talk to the jerk. I have used a branch

near here. Glad i did not have to use the rude one on Gemini

George.

Jun 30, 2012 Reply

Loan Rates are GREAT!  Terrible operator/call in service though, and you can forget about anyone returning your call after leaving your information on their voicemails.  Operator I spoke with on 2nd day was rude, and would only give her name as Kim. Best bet is to go to your local branch to inquire about a loan.  Otherwise, interest rates and overall banking are good.

Jun 05, 2012 Reply
Results 1-6 of 6Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of JSC Federal Credit Union (JSCFCU)

JSC Federal Credit Union (JSCFCU) provides an array of financial services to select counties, companies, and organizations in the state of Texas. Available financial products include checking and savings accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, IRAs, home equity, mortgages, and business banking services. With online and phone banking systems, members can check account balances, apply for a loan, transfer funds, pay bills, and reorder checks twenty-four hours a day. Customer service is available online, by phone, and in fifteen branch locations.

JSC Federal Credit Union was founded in 1961 as MSC Federal Credit Union. Today, they serve over 120,000 members throughout the Clear Lake, League City, Ellington, Friendswood, Texas City, Galveston, Dickinson, Pasadena, Pearland, Seabrook, Deer Park, and La Porte areas.

Company Details