floridacentral Credit Union

Ratings by Category

Account Holder Ratings

Reviews (2)

Feb 24, 2015
Great accounts, especially the checking!

I'm new to credit union banking and so far it's been amazing... makes me wonder what i was waiting for. Great accounts, especially the checking, mine even pays interest and a lot of is- 3.25%! The credit union also finance my new car. The process was simple, they gave me a pre-approved draft so I could take it with me as I went shopping at dealerships. No one could beat their loan rates! Thanks floridacentral, I'm a member for life!

Mar 05, 2015

Why does this review read like a written advertisement? If it was so great, why isn't it bigger than any bank?

Nov 06, 2014
Have become curt and callous
Crossbar Account Holder

If this credit union is member-owned, you would never conclude that from dealing with them as most employees act like they own it and treat customers in an adversarial manner.  I have been a member of this credit union for 5 years.  At one time, they were friendly and easy to work with.  Not any more.  From the tellers to a manager of one branch in Pinellas County, they don't care much about customers and will go from curt and callous to nasty when you call them on any abuse from employees.  Stay away from this place.  You are better off with another credit union or even bank.

Rate this credit union overall