Credit Union Reviews

FirstLight Federal Credit Union (FLFCU)

5.05 3 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Helpful to 1 out of 2 people

I am so happy I chose to move my business from a bank to Firstlight Federal Credit Union.  I have been with them for many years and they have always been professional and expeditious in dealing with my transactions and questions over the phone and in person.  Everyone is always willing to help, I'm always greeted with a smile!!  I can't say enough about this credit union and I would recommend them above all other credit unions in El Paso.  If you have a need for any kind of loan or service, consider this credit union!!

jmewar02's review was:

Nov 03, 2013 Reply

jmewar02(1, 1)

Review by jmewar02

Good experience

I have had accounts with FLFCU for over 10 years and I highly recommend this credit union. They have very good customer service, people are friendly and they have good products and rates.

During a preiod of 1 year I was paying my rent with a cashier check. Every month I went to First Light to buy the cashiers check and the clerk always waived the fee for me (which was $3 or $5, I don't remember), which was nice. They always made me feel like a special customer.

I like that they constantly have seminars related to financial literacy. They also have a nice account/ savings- program for kids which includes a debit card with the child photo. My daughters, who are both under 7,  love their accounts and their cards with their pictures.

My only negative comment is realted to number of branches. They are very few and far away from me although I live in a central area in El Paso (not in the outskirts). To get to a branch I have to travel about 15 miles and with traffic that can take a long time. On the other hand, the locations that they do have are nice, clean, comfortable and friendly. They always have complementary coffee and a nice play area for kids.

They online access is good also.

Over all a great company.

EmiNesli's review was:

Oct 25, 2012 Reply

EmiNesli(1, 0)

Review by EmiNesli

OVER THE YEARS THANKS Helpful to 0 out of 1 people

HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR FIRST LIGHT, BEEN WITH YOU FOR OVER FIFTY (50) YEARS.NEVER KNEW HOW JOINING WOULD OVER THE YEARS BE SO HELPFUL, CARS, X-MAS,M BIRTHDAYS &ANNIVERSERIES, FROM ADCU, FBCU, GOOD SERVICE. FROM E5 THRU E9  (USA RET) THANK YOU FROM ME AND MY FAMILY.

Amazingmedic's review was:

Oct 18, 2013 Reply

Amazingmedic(1, 0)

Review by Amazingmedic

Results 1-3 of 3Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of FirstLight Federal Credit Union (FLFCU)

FirstLight Federal Credit Union (FLFCU) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative serving residents of El Paso and Doña Ana counties, as well as the Fort Bliss community in the state of Texas. Available financial products and services include checking and savings accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, money market accounts, IRAs, mortgages, and business banking. FLFCU’s website features a Financial Success Center, which includes calculators, financial articles, and information on identity theft protection services. Members can manage their accounts with the online banking or automated phone systems. Customer service is available over the phone, by email, and in seven branch locations.

FirstLight Federal Credit Union was established in 1955 to serve military and civilian personnel on Biggs Air Force Base. Today, FLFCU has over $706 million in total assets.

Company Details