Credit Union of Colorado

Reviews (2)

Apr 10, 2016
A True Credit Union
calibeachboy84 Account Holder

CU of CO has always, always taken care of me, unlike another Colorado CU. Even though their online loan process can be a pain, as someone has to review it; they have worked with me every time I shopped for a loan. While I ended up at a different bank - huge mistake, btw - they still took great care of me. I wish they would have matched the interest rate, as it was only a couple points and now facing cancer I could really use the payment protection I would have elected to get - that isn't offered with the other bank. I have been a member almost two years and they have made every bill payment, covered a couple of overdraft emergencies without killing me financially, and if I had taken their loan with payment protection I would not be about to destroy my credit.

Jun 20, 2013
car loan
celebrytie Account Holder

CUofCO has my auto loan and I am almost done paying it off (only a few months left). I have been very happy with them, they gave me the best rate around and it is easy to manage my account online. I only wish they had more branches. I would have considered them when I switched credit unions for my checking and savings.

Nov 09, 2013

I have been a member for over 10 years and have never been treated less then important to all of the employees and I was turned down for a refinance recently but after I cooled off I understood the reason and I would recommend CUofCO to anyone who qualifies as amember!

Rate this credit union overall