Credit Union Reviews

Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union (BVSCU)

1.45 7 Reviews Write a Review

Results 1-7 of 7Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next
Duplicate entry on my student loan Helpful to 1 out of 2 people

I have only one student loan, all of a sudden it looks like I have two and the duplicate entry makes it look like I owe twice what I owe. I have contacted Transunion and made a request to have the duplicate entry taken off.

jupitersmom's review was:

Oct 08, 2012 Reply

jupitersmom(2, 1)

Review by jupitersmom

Wonderful Teacher's Credit Union

I have used them for car loans and personal loans.  The customer service is ourstanding and personal.  I also maintain accounts there.

Apr 04, 2014 Reply

My BRAZOS Loan was consolidated several years ago with ACS BRAZOS, yet the original loan still shows up and was never updated. I only have one loan with them under ACS BRAZOS. If they don't remove the original loan, I will persue legal action.

agm0219's review was:

Sep 14, 2012 Reply

agm0219(1, 0)

Review by agm0219

This loan was consolidated and paid off almost 3 years ago and is keeping my credit score down at 750.

awesome84's review was:

Sep 14, 2012 Reply

awesome84(2, 0)

Review by awesome84

I have ONE loan with Brazos, but yet FOUR show up on my credit report. And yes...this is hitting me hard!

Aug 13, 2012 Reply

This loan has been paid off for over 4 years and has not been updated to reflect a zero balance.

kmweinmann's review was:

Mar 27, 2012 Reply

kmweinmann(1, 0)

Review by kmweinmann

I consolidated and paid off all of my student loans over 2 years ago and this account is still showing up on my credit report as an outstanding balance.

awesome84's review was:

Mar 02, 2012 Reply

awesome84(2, 0)

Review by awesome84

Results 1-7 of 7Results per page: 5 | 10 | 25Page 1 of 1   Previous | Next

Add Your Review Of Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union (BVSCU)

Operating by the motto “strength in numbers,” Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union (BVSCU) is a not-for-profit financial institution serving city and county employees in Austin, Fort Bend, Brazos, Waller and Washington counties, as well as employees of select schools, boards of educations, and businesses in Texas. BVSCU offers an array of financial products including checking, savings, money market accounts, auto loans, CDs, credit cards, IRAs, home equity, and mortgages. With online banking, members can check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and access eStatements twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Customer service is available online, by phone, and in eleven branch locations.

Brazos Valley Schools Credit Union was founded in 1954 as Tri-County Teachers Credit Union. Today, BVSCU has more than 41,000 members and $497 million in assets.

Company Details