2.4
2022 Reviews

Aug 18 2014
It is what it is

I got this card about 16months ago when my fico was about 530, got approved for 300, then 450, then 600 now 750. Yes they charge u 22.95 for every increase, yes they charge their annual fee in annoying monthly payments of 8.25 probably hoping u miss a payment so they can hit u with the late fee. My score is now 594 just got approved for cap one quicksilver for 300. This card is about rebuilding credit ive never dealt with the cust service, i make about 200 a month of purchases and sometimes make multiple payments on purchases. They do report to all 3 bureaus and it is accurate. Its helped me get my score up and yes when i hit about 700 ill probably cancel it as i get better cards with lesser fees in the meantime if i asked u would u pay me 99 bucks if i could get your fico score up 50points in a year u probably would if you looking at this review, well thats what this card can do. All the negative reviews are from stupid people not reading, yes express payments they charge, standard ones are free they take maybe 4 biz days and no your available credit isnt available til after it processes so maybe a week in total. Everything is in writing people just have to learn to read and they then wont get u with all these hidden charges.

Dec 21 2018

WORST CREDIT CARD EVER!!!! PLEASE RUN!!!! I went out of town & used the card at Walmart & my card was immediately declined. I received a text to confirm the transaction. I received another text stating my card was cleared and ready to use again. Well, it wasn't. Customer service was closed. I called the following morning only to discover that if you're out of town & use it at Walmart they automatically place a block on your card and to remove this block you must FAX a copy of you Drivers License & a recent utility bill to their 'home office' it gets better, it takes 2-3 days for them to receive your fax & an additional 7-10 days for them to review it & release the hold on your card!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER heard of it taking ANY company 13 days to confirm I AM WHO I SAY I AM!!! Besides I answered every security question, social security #, address, phone number, last transactions!! I'M DONE!!!

Nice starter card

Yes it has an annual fee of $99 but if you have low or bad credit at least you can get a card to get you started other cards that have fees like that dont take the intitial payment from your crdit line either they make you pay that out of pocket before they will even issue a card so kudos to credit one bank for that

Wish it didn't have a $99 fee. Sucks

Takes a $75 fee right away that you have to pay.

Jul 29 2019
Customer service sucks and service does

The payments take forever and if you pay your bill ontime they will freeze your cards and ask for a bank verification letter from your bank

Jul 28 2019
A joke

It might not work. Better not break down in your car because the tow truck driver might only take cash. And the cash advance will be declined. When making a payment online it doesn't ask for a payment date. It took the payment that day and I tried to make a payment date on my pay day.

Jul 27 2019
A good card to get you started.

Start your credit building project with an easy approval card like credit one bank.

Jul 27 2019
This card is easy to qualify for.

Interest rate is a bit high.

Jul 27 2019
Great opportunity card to build credit!!

I already received a limit increase after only one month!

Jul 26 2019
Great card to build your credit score.

Fairly simple with a good app to help you manage your account.

Okay

When you make a payment you have to wait 5 days for it to be available to you. I'm certainly not a fan of that but have to start somewhere

Jul 26 2019

This is a great card to have. They are very generous with lines of credit increases.

41-50 of 2022